- 02 AugYou can submit your article for January 2020 through the link or via email email@example.com.
- 02 AugThe Egyptian Journal of Agronematology is currently indexed in CABI, EBSCO and J-Gate
- 02 AugVolume 18 issue 2 , July 2019 is now available
- Peer reviewers should disclose to editors any conflicts of interest that could bias their opinions of the manuscript, and they should disqualify themselves from reviewing specific manuscripts if they believe it appropriate.
- Reviews and reviewer comments should be held confidentially.
- Decisions and judgment should be constructive.
- Reviewers should be responsible to complete the review within the relevant time.
- Reviewers must not give any information about a submitted manuscript to anyone.
- Reviewers should point out relevant published work which is not yet cited.