- 08 NovThe Egyptian Journal of Agronematology has moved to the following link https:// ejaj.journals.ekb.eg
- 06 JunYou can submit your article for publication in the Egyptian Journal of Agronematology 2022 through the link : http://ejaj.journals.ekb.eg or via email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- 08 OctCongratulations!!! On 10/5/2022 the Egyptian Journal of Agronematology has been accepted for inclusion in DOAJ
- 27 SepThe Egyptian Journal of Agronematology has passed the evaluation process positively for the year 2021 and is indexed in the ICI Journals Master List database. ICV 2021 = 89.46
- 05 AugOn Thursday, 4 August 2022 a work shop was held for egyptian nematologists at Faculty of Agriculture, Fayoum University, Egypt
- 06 JunThe Egyptian Journal of Agronematology is currently indexed in CABI, EBSCO , J-Gate , Index Copernicus, Publons and EKB
WELCOME TO THE EGYPTIAN SOCIETY FOR AGRONEMATOLOGY
The Egyptian Society for Agronematology (ESAN), a member of International Federation of Nematology Societies (IFNS), is non-profit organization that was established in 1992 by Professor Bakir A. Oteifa, Cairo University, Egypt. In 2007. Professor Ahmed E. Abdel Wahab, Azhar University, Egypt became the president until December 2013. Current President: Professor Ahmed Abdel Megid, Zagazig University, Egypt. Treasurer: Professor Abdel Moneim Y. ElGindi, Cairo University, Egypt. The Society aim is to improve studies, research and conferences in the field of Nematology as well as to enhance relationships among nematologists. The society organizes national forums and seminars on major topics of Plant Nematology and Entomogenous Nematodes.