- 11 OctThe Egyptian Journal of Agronematology is currently indexed in CABI, EBSCO , J-Gate and Index Copernicus
- 08 NovThe Egyptian Journal of Agronematology has moved to the following link https:// ejaj.journals.ekb.eg
- 11 OctThe Egyptian Journal of Agronematology has passed the evaluation process positively and is indexed in the ICI Journals Master List database for 2018. ICV=48.65
- 11 OctIndex Copernicus Value (ICV) for 2018= 48.65
- 08 NovYou can submit your article for January 2020 through the link : http://ejaj.journals.ekb.eg or via email email@example.com
- 30 JanYou can submit your article in the Egyptian Journal of Agronematology for July 2020 through the link : http://ejaj.journals.ekb.eg or via e...
WELCOME TO THE EGYPTIAN SOCIETY FOR AGRONEMATOLOGY
The Egyptian Society for Agronematology (ESAN), a member of International Federation of Nematology Societies (IFNS), is non-profit organization that was established in 1992 by Professor Bakir A. Oteifa, Cairo University, Egypt. In 2007. Professor Ahmed E. Abdel Wahab, Azhar University, Egypt became the president until December 2013. Current President: Professor Ahmed Abdel Megid, Zagazig University, Egypt. Treasurer: Professor Abdel Moneim Y. ElGindi, Cairo University, Egypt. The Society aim is to improve studies, research and conferences in the field of Nematology as well as to enhance relationships among nematologists. The society organizes national forums and seminars on major topics of Plant Nematology and Entomogenous Nematodes.