- 08 NovThe Egyptian Journal of Agronematology has moved to the following link https:// ejaj.journals.ekb.eg
- 06 JunYou can submit your article for publication in the Egyptian Journal of Agronematology 2022 through the link : http://ejaj.journals.ekb.eg or via email:email@example.com
- 08 OctCongratulations!!! On 10/5/2022 the Egyptian Journal of Agronematology has been accepted for inclusion in DOAJ
- 08 MarAn invitation to participate in the upcoming ONTA annual meeting (https://ontaweb.org/meeting2023/), to be held jointly with the Egyptian Society for Agro-Nematology (ESAN) annual meeting in Cairo Egypt from 24 to 29 September 2023
- 27 SepThe Egyptian Journal of Agronematology has passed the evaluation process positively for the year 2021 and is indexed in the ICI Journals Master List database. ICV 2021 = 89.46
- 05 AugOn Thursday, 4 August 2022 a work shop was held for egyptian nematologists at Faculty of Agriculture, Fayoum University, Egypt
- 06 JunThe Egyptian Journal of Agronematology is currently indexed in CABI, EBSCO , J-Gate , Index Copernicus, Publons and EKB
- 08 MarThe next volume of the Egyptian Journal of Agronematology, 22, issue 1 will be launched in June 2023. You can submit your article through the link : http://ejaj.journals.ekb.eg or via email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- 08 MarNematodes and food security: urgency, discovery, and global exchange” ONTA 2023 Registration is OPEN! https://ontaweb.org/meeting2023/
53rd ANNUAL MEETING ONTA
ORGANIZATION OF NEMATOLOGISTS OF TROPICAL AMERICA
ORGANIZACION DE NEMATOLOGOS DE LOS TROPICOS AMERICANOS
a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation dedicated to science and education
“Nematodes and food security: urgency, discovery, and global exchange”
ONTA 2023 Registration is OPEN!
Greetings from the Organization of Nematologists of Tropical America (ONTA) and the ONTA 53rd Annual Meeting Local Arrangements Committee! We cordially invite you to participate in the upcoming ONTA annual meeting (https://ontaweb.org/meeting2023/), to be held jointly with the Egyptian Society for Agro-Nematology (ESAN) annual meeting in Cairo Egypt from 24 to 29 September 2023.
ONTA 2023 will take place in the Sheraton Cairo Hotel and Casino, a 5-star luxury hotel on the Nile River in Central Cairo. The number of available rooms is limited, so it is advisable to book early. Heavily discounted hotel rates at both the venue hotel and at a second adjacent hotel have been arranged. To reserve a room at these rates you must book and pay for your hotel when you register.
Be sure to visit the meeting site in the next few weeks to learn about the exciting scientific program being developed that will encompass not only agricultural nematology, but current progress in parasitology programs to manage human and animal diseases such as river blindness in Africa and South-Central America, and the inter-continental spread of rat lungworm and its capacity to infect humans.
Egypt is one of the cradles of human civilization, with many breathtaking and unique opportunities for tourism. From Cairo and Giza to Luxor, Aswan, Abu-Simbel and Sharm El Sheikh, there is so much to see and do! The Great Pyramids, the new Egyptian Museum, the Grand Bazaar marketplace, Islamic and Coptic historical sites, and Nile cruises are just a few of the many spectacular experiences available. Join us in Cairo and be part of an incredible week of science, fellowship and historical and cultural discovery.
We look forward to seeing you!
Fahiem E. Kora
Fahiem EL-Borai Kora